SCAR stands for Skibbereen Charity Adventure Race.
Below is all the information you require to ensure a safe and happy event. Please take the
time to read it fully. It’s in your interest.
Facebook :For regular updates and information about SCAR make sure you follow us on our
facebook page: facebook.com/SCARSkibbereenCharityAdventureRace/
Facebook :For regular updates and information about SCAR make sure you follow us on our Facebook page facebook.com/SCARSkibbereenCharityAdventureRace/
Race Pack Collection : Registration and race pack collection plus bike racking will be from 7:30am-9:45am on Saturday 22nd (ONLY) at Castlehaven GAA Grounds.
Route Map: Please click links below to see route maps. While the route will be marked and marshalled, you are responsible for following the correct route and registering at any checkpoints on your course.
SCAR2022 Race Day Information Pack can be found in our information folder, follow the link; https://bit.ly/3yrX6JT. *Participants MUST read the full document.
Your race pack, (inc. race number, bike sticker & timing chip) will be available for collection at Castlehaven GAA Grounds from 7:30am to 9:45 on Saturday 16th Oct.
SOME FAQs addressed;
* Please note Castlehaven GAA have two pitches so make sure you look for Moneyvollahane, Eircode: P81ET78
* There will be plenty of parking in club grounds. Please follow Marshal instruction when you arrive.
* To streamline race-day registration, your race number will be sent to you by email – and race-day registration desks will handle specific number ranges – please note your number and present at the correct registration desk on the morning.
* Anyone who has ordered a Race T-Shirt can collect these along with your Race Pack.
* THERE ARE SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE 2021 COURSES COMPARED TO PREVIOUS YEARS; Please study your NEW route map linked from this page.
* While the route will be marked and marshalled, you are responsible for following the correct route and registering at any checkpoints on your course.