Our Aug/Sept Issue is now available. In an action packed edition, we have another wedged issue with articles including
- Quest 12.24…The essential check list for every first timer to the world of Ultra racing
- Competitor Spotlight: Luke McMullan
- Get Bike Measured: We visited John Phelan, the BikeFit Physio and found out the benefits of getting properly measured up for your bike.
- Coalface: We talked to Ger Griffin about what it takes to put on an event like the Coalface AR
- Tyres: We give you the comprehensive breakdown to bike tyre choice for Adventure Racing
- Gear Review: This issue is all about hydration vests and we put the Osprey Duro 6 to the test
- Yoga for Athletes: Laura O’Driscoll is back with another helping of flexibility exercises to help you reach your best
- Event Guide: 13 Races to choose from
- and much much more.
You can also download the Magazine in PDF format…
Kayathlon.ie - Aug/Sept '19