Welcome to the June/July 2019 Issue
Our June/July Issue is now available. In an action packed edition, we have another wedged issue with articles including
- Gaelforce West…why it should be on every avid adventurers to do list
- Dot Watching: What is all that about?
- Get Race Fit: A Nationwide guide to everything AR training related
- Race Preview: DAR 12&24 hour
- Kudos Corner: Spun Cycles and Spun Running
- Post of the Month: The Hill of Donegal
- Gone Clubbing: Racing 795
- Yoga for Athletes: Laura O’Driscoll is back with another helping of flexibility exercises to help you reach your best
- Event Guide: Comprehensive race
- and much much more.
Follow/Like us to get all the latest Adventure Racing fun. Click Like below 🙂 Thank you!
Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar
You can also download the Magazine in PDF format…
Click here Kayathlon.ie - June/July 19